I Choose To Trust And Appreciate The Process

This past week has been particularly challenging for several people close to me. They have had to sit back and accept a situation that was out of their control, one that they so desperately wanted to help resolve.

Sometimes life doesn’t seem fair.
Certain situations are out of our control.

Maybe distance is a factor or the people involved don’t want help. Maybe it involves a situation on a national or global scale that you feel you should contribute to, but don't have the resources to do so.
None the less, it doesn’t feel any better when we can't be involved or aren't in control, especially when we are emotionally involved to some degree.

Whatever your situation is today, the following tapping script may help lighten the emotional burden you are currently carrying until the situation is resolved.
My wish is that it helps bring calm and peace to any situation that is weighing heavy on your mind today.


If you are new to this blog and unfamiliar with the tapping process, please see the "introduction to tapping" link at the top of this page.
It will provide you with everything you need to know!

As always, please change the words to fit your current situation

Karate chop point:

"Even though I want to help but I can’t, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway”
"Even though I feel helpless, I accept this feeling and everything it means to me”
"Even though this is out of my control, which is something I am not used to, I honor this part of my personality”

Round One:

EB: I feel so helpless
SE: I want to help (insert name) very badly
UE: I want to take their pain away
UN: I don’t like it when I am not in control
CH: That is hard for me to accept
CB: I am a fixer - I fix problems
UA: But I can’t fix this one
HD: I am not sure how to cope right now...
WR: The outcome is not within my control

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the second round of tapping**

Round Two:

EB: In my heart, I know I have to let go
SE: I can't get caught up in the "how" of this situation
UE: This is going to be hard for me to do
UN: But if I don’t, it is going to eat away at me
CH: Eventually, it will eat away at my body
CB: It will manifest as a disease if I continue to focus on this situation
UA: What good will I be to those I love and CAN help, if I am sick
HD: I have to alter my thoughts about this situation right now
WR: Maybe this will all work out better than I ever imagined

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the third round of tapping**

Round Three:

EB: I choose to let go of the "how" today
SE: I must trust that this situation is part of a bigger picture
UE: I choose to appreciate the process of diving timing
UN: This is a process of growing, loving and trusting in a higher power
CH: It all boils down to love for each other anyway
CB: So I am going to send my deepest love to ___ and this situation
HD: And accept the outcome to happen exactly as it is meant to happen
WR: I am feeling more calm, confident and peaceful now!

**Take a final deep breath and repeat as necessary**

Wishing you peaceful thoughts,
Cindy (Selvaggio) Shumaker

4 comments:

  1. u write really well :) keep it up:) love ur posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adarniya palak ji-pranam!LOVE U SOPOORT FROM MIND AND SOUL THERE WOULD BE AN EDUCATIONAL,ECONOMICAL AND ECOLOGICAL BALANCE.THE TREES WOULD BLOSSOM AND YIELD FRUITS PROPERLY.LIONS AND ELEPHANTS,BIRDS AND BEASTS WOULD CO-EXIST.RIVERS WOULD BE PURE AND CLEAR,GIVING DRINKING WATER.THE OCEAN LIKE INDIAN OCEAN WOULD KEEP ITSELF WITHIN LIMITS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have faith.. things will fall at place! :)

    Love.
    http://inthepourinrain.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice and powerful write up very straightforward, informating, and easily to understand thanks alot
    ufabet

    ReplyDelete