Listen to Gary Craig, the founder of EFT or tapping, explain how it works
What can it be used for?
Fears, phobias, anxieties, angers, addictions, cravings, grief, sadness, hurts, pain and many other emotional and physical issues.
How does it work?
While tapping on acupressure points along meridians, or pathways of energy throughout the body, and being tuned in to a specific problem or issue, the mind/body energy system is "straightened out," and the energy becomes available so we can heal. It takes the edge or zap out of the pain or problem
Who can use it?
Anyone can learn the techniques and apply this on themselves or their friends and loved ones. It can be used on something as simple as a stressful day to more serious issues that may require someone who specializes in EFT.
10 Reasons to learn how to do EFT
- It is safe, needs no equipment and easy to learn
- It only takes a few minutes to learn
- Anyone can learn to do it, even kids
- It calms and soothes you mentally, physically and emotionally
- With EFT, you become responsible for soothing or calming yourself instead of waiting for another person to change their mood, attitude or behavior
- It can be done anywhere
- If you can't find a private place, the process can be modified to keep you safe and indiscreet
- EFT not only stimulates the the energy meridians and improves energy flow to the body, it helps to fully connect you to your physical body or ground your energy system
- EFT is a powerful tool for disease prevention. Negative energy trapped in the body over long periods of time leads to diseases like IBS, crohns, ulcers, colitis, migraines, back pain, fibromyalgia and many more
- No one has ever been harmed by EFT. At the very least you will feel calmer and less stressed
A diagram of the tapping points:
DisclaimerA key part of growth is accepting responsibility. The intention for this blog is to provide information of value in learning about EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). While it’s quite often remarkable, EFT is still relatively new and in the experimental stage.
My focus is on helping the general public understand how to use EFT positively for self-help and personal growth. EFT is a wonderful, gentle and safe tool for people to learn and use.
Given that, I also recognize and honor that there are times when a person needs to use EFT under the supervision of a doctor, therapist or other healthcare professional.
You’re responsible for using your judgment in knowing when to do so.
Any information, instructions or advice presented is in no way intended as a substitute for medical or psychological care. I disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the information and advice herein.