The Upside Of Saying "NO"

Saying No and setting limits is such a challenge for most of us. 

Yet it is a skill we absolutely need to acquire if we are ever to succeed at experiencing self-love and care. 

Today I am excited to share with you a conversation with Liesel Teversham, author of “No Problem: The Upside of Saying No” an EFT guidebook for those who are overwhelmed, exhausted, resentful and never have a moment for themselves.

Lieselk is a teacher and a coach. She contacted me about a month ago to ask if I would be willing to participate in her “virtual book tour! I thought, “What a brilliant idea!” As we talked we both agreed a conversation with her would be a great bonus for my 2014 EFT For Your Inner Child and Soul FREE On-line class called, “The 2014 Conscious Living Series! 

So give it a listen!



Find Additional Self Help Podcasts with EFT Radio on BlogTalkRadio with EFT Radio - Transformational Techniques on BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment