Like the song says... "Don't Worry, Be Happy!"
"Right...." she says as she rolls her eyes

That's easier said than done - I should know.

I was my own worst enemy growing up. All I could focus on were the negative outcomes of any situation that shook my self confidence.

Guess what?
The more I worried, the worse my situation became.
It took me decades to realize that what you think about, you bring about!

In reflection, I realized that it was during those darkest times that I grew the most!
I discovered who I was and what I was made of.
Those times in my life were exactly where I needed to be, as it polished my character and made me who I am today.

Meridian tapping, has allowed me to focus on any challenging situation and see it for what it is - an opportunity for learning and growing

Tapping has allowed me to remove the emotional zing from any given situation and has taken problem solving to a whole new level!

I wish I had learned how to do this as a child, it would have save me a lot of stomach aches!

My gift today is a tapping script to use as you face situations that shake your faith and self confidence.

If you are unfamiliar with tapping, please see the "introduction to tapping" link at the top of this page. It will provide you with everything you need to know!

Worry tapping script:

Karate chop point:

"Even though I am so worried, I love and accept myself anyway”
"Even though it is hard to remain positive, I love who I am, despite feeling this way”
"Even though I can’t stop worrying about this situation, I accept these feelings and everything they mean to me”

Round One:

EB: All this worrying
SE: All I can focus on is, "what if"
UE: This is who I have been all my life
UN: I don’t know how to stop thinking about what might happen
CH: I feel like a prisoner of my own thoughts
CB: I have become my worst enemy
UA: I am Captain Worry Wart
HD: I don't think I can ever stop worrying
WR: Can I worry about something for YOU?

Round Two:

EB: I really would like to stop worrying
SE: Worrying doesn't feel good
UE: If I am worrying, I have no room for happy thoughts
UN: I am open to finding a way to turn this situation around
CH: I am willing to let go of the "what if’s"
CB: What if I worry about something that never happens?
UA: I will have wasted precious energy that I could have been spent doing something fun
HD: Enough is enough, I am done wasting time and energy!
WR: What if this silly tapping stuff really does work?!

Round Three:

EB: I am open to forgiving myself and anyone else that may have contributed to all this worry
SE: I appreciate the new way I am starting to look at this situation
UE: I love taking charge of my emotions
UN: No more doom and gloom for me!!
CH: I know that everything will be just fine
CB: I now choose to feel safe
UA: I choose to feel calm, relaxed and confident
HD: I am feeling more peaceful
WR: All is well!

Tapping tip:
Tapping under the eye helps reduce worry and anxiety. It stabilizes the emotions and restores confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment