Come out, come out where ever you are....

Last week, one of my dear friends was unpacking boxes from a recent move when she discovered that 17 pieces were missing from a very sentimental collection she had acquired over the years.


Those pieces were a connection to her past, to her childhood, to her grandmother who had passed away.


She had moved several times in the last several years and the possibilities of where they could be were endless. Her mind raced as she traced her journeys, the places she had lived and the people who might have come into contact with them.


She was beside herself wondering what could have happened to her prized possessions, the thought literally made her sick!


Have you ever experienced a time in your life when you couldn’t find something? It might have been your car keys, your wallet, your pet or worse yet, a loved one?


The sheer panic of the unknown is worse than facing the truth and moving forward in whatever direction needs to be taken.


In order to think straight, you need to maintain a sense of calm. You have to take the emotional charge or zing out of the situation.


Once that is achieved, you think more rationally, enabling you to make decisions in regards to the course of action you need to take. Or it enables you to sit back and let the situation unfold if you have no control over the immediate circumstances.


So, how do you remove that emotional zing? How do you remain calm in a situation that has your mind and heart racing?


The following tapping script will help calm your nerves in any situation that leaves you feeling panicked.

Remember to change the words in this script to fit your situation and your feelings. Make it as personal and descriptive as you can and repeat as often as necessary to get the desired results.


If you are new to this blog and unfamiliar with the tapping process, please see the "introduction to tapping" link at the top of this page. It will provide you with everything you need to know!

Karate chop point:

"Even though I have no idea where my ________ is, I love and accept myself anyway”
"Even though my heart is racing, I accept these feelings and everything they mean to me ”
"Even though I am in a state of panic and I have no idea what has happened to my ______, I love myself and all these emotions”

Round One:

EB: I can’t find my _______
SE: I am so upset
UE: I can’t find _______ anywhere
UN: I am worried
CH: Where could my _____ be located?
CB: My heart is racing and I feel like crying
UA: I can’t think straight
HD: My head feels like it is about to explode
WR: Oh please help me find my _________

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the second round of tapping**

Round Two:

EB: What if someone else has my _______?
SE: Are they loving it as much as I did?
UE: Or are they abusing it?
UN: The thought makes me sick
CH: I want my ______ back
CB: But I don’t know where it is
UA: I realize this is out of my control right now
HD: I have to trust that whoever has my __________ will return it to me soon
WR: Or at least love and respect it like I did

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the third round of tapping**

Round Three:

EB: I forgive myself and anyone else who may have contributed to this panic
SE: I need to take a deep breath and relax a little
UE: Maybe Archangel Chamuel can help reunite me with my __________
UN: He’s been known to help reduce stress when worried about losing something
CH: “ Dear Archangel Chamuel, thank you for guiding me to find my ______”
CB: Divine guidance is always the best
UA: I’m feeling a little better about this now
HD: I choose to relax and trust in a higher power
WR: I am feeling calm, confident and peaceful now…….


**Take another deep breath and repeat as necessary**


To find more information on Archangel Chamel, visit this article by Doreen Virtue: http://www.healyourlife.com/author-doreen-virtue/2010/10/wisdom/inspiration/did-you-lose-something

3 comments:

  1. I have always believed in divine guidance. If something is lost I pray to St. Anthony to guide me to the lost items. 90% of the time they are found and when they are not I believe there is a reason for that. But I have to say I do like the tapping method you have here... In a way I have always done that but love the guidance you have outlined here... Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deezer! I agree with you 100% regarding divine guidance!
    Was this your first exposure to tapping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. About three years ago, I lost my 10 year Gold Badge from when I was a Volunteer Fireman over forty years ago. I love how you talked about someone else caring about that badge now. I went to St Anthony's Grade School in Washington DC, but forgot to ask St Anthony for intervention. I lost my badge long before discovering Tapping, but a good 33 years after learning to Choose To Be Happy from Dr Wayne Dyer. I have chosen to be happy even though I lost my badge, but your tapping script gave me a better sense of closure by specifically putting the fate of my lost badge in God's hands. Thank you, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete