Calm a drama filled child with a "Relax Bottle"

One way of calming our own inner storms is to calm the inner storms of a dramatic child!
Although my children are grown and I don't have grandchildren yet, I recently found this post and thought it was worthy of sharing!

The original article can be found at:
http://mycrazyblessedlife.com/2011/10/03/relax-bottletime-out-timer


Johanna Spaulding starts out by saying.... "Sooooo… I have a three-year-old little girl who is full of drama.  Probably not the only one in history, but one of my current dilemmas.  When time out time comes for bad behaviour I find myself with a little girl on the bottom step screaming, kicking walls and not able to even calm down enough to learn her lesson.  This was getting worse and worse until I told my husband, “there has to be a better way, I’m going to research this.”


Read the rest of the blog post and get the full instructions at:
http://mycrazyblessedlife.com/2011/10/03/relax-bottletime-out-timer

I liked this idea so well, I may take one to work with me for any "drama" filled co-workers! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment