Heal your "heavy heart" with meridian tapping

Today's posting on my Facebook page prompted me to write my first blog post!

There were so many responses to the "heavy heart" picture, I felt drawn to helping anyone who is open to suggestions

As many of you know, I have worked with friends, family and clients using meridian tapping to overcome many emotional and physical challenges.

Having a heavy heart is no different and can be eased with the same process that I have successfully used for the last 3 years.

If you are not familiar with tapping in general or the tapping points, I want you to first download the stress report by filling out the form on the right side of this page. That report will have a diagram of all the points.

Second, I want you to watch the video by Jessica Ortner on the "introduction to tapping" tab at the top of this page. The only difference is that I add the wrist point after the top of the head point. The wrist point is located on the inside of both wrists. Just tap them lightly together just like a lady would when she puts perfume on the wrists and rubs or taps them together. In the script, that point is the one that I labeled as "WR"

Third, I want you to take a piece of paper and pencil and write down the intensity of your "heavy heart" rating it between a 1 and 10 with 10 being the highest intensity or the worst you could feel right now.

Also write down where you are feeling that in your body. For example, your heart is beating fast, your palms are sweaty, you feel like crying, you have a sick feeling in your stomach, etc.

After you have written all that down, I want you to focus on your current situation that is causing you a heavy heart. Really concentrate on it and then use the following tapping script as you tap on all the points while repeating what I have written here

Do it exactly as I have written and after the third round I want you to reassess your intensity level and write that number down. Did it change? Do you physically feel any different?

Note any changes

Then I would like you to repeat the entire tapping script again and replace it with the words that fit your specific situation.

For example, you might be grieving over a lost love or the death of a pet or financial loss or a physical illness....use your own words and make it specific to you.

After you have done that, reassess your intensity again and write that number down....did it change?

Do this EVERY day, several times if you have to, to start turning your life around

You deserve to be happy!

Love and light always.....Cindy


Heres your "Heavy Heart" tapping script:

Karate Chop:

Even though I have a heavy heart today, I deeply and completely love and accept myself

Even though I have a very heavy heart, I accept this feeling and everything it means to me

Even though my heart feels like it could fall out of my chest , deep down I know I can move beyond this


Round One:


EB: My heart is heavy
SE: I’ve been lugging this heaviness around for a long time
UE: Sometimes this emotional pain is too much for me to carry alone
UN: This is such a difficult time
CH: I feel so all alone
CB: This heavy turmoil
UA: This inner storm
HD: This emotional monster
WR: It all feels so dark


** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the second round of tapping**


Round Two:

EB: I am so tired of carrying this heavy heart
SE: I am open to the possibility that there may be a way of unloading this burden
UE: Even though I never thought it was possible to move beyond this, there might be a way
UN: I am ready to turn this emotional pain around TODAY!!
CH: Is it really possible that this tapping thing could help?
CB: It all seems to simple and hard to believe
UA: But I am ready to give it a try
HD: No matter how silly I feel right at this moment
WR: I deserve to be happy!!


** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the third round of tapping**

Round three:

EB: I am starting to feel lighter
SE: This tapping thing just might be helping
UE: I choose to let go of this emotional pain that has kept me a prisoner
UN: I am ready to start living again
CH: I may even consider forgiving myself and anyone one else that may have contributed to this pain
CB: Forgiving is the first step to emotional healing
UA: I will take baby steps in this process until it all feels just right
HD: I am so proud of myself for taking the necessary steps to turn this around
WR: I choose calmness, clarity and peace as a way of life starting today!!


Take another deep breath and remember that everything will be alright!


Please let me know if you have any questions, by leaving a comment below or on my Facebook page "Calming Your Inner Storm"


No comments:

Post a Comment