Even Though It Seems Like Everything Is Going Wrong

Have you ever had a day when everything seems to go wrong and frustration sets in?

I’ve had several days like that lately and being a believer in the Law of Attraction I knew I had to turn my thoughts around or I would find myself riding the hamster wheel again tomorrow – No thank you!

Next time you feel like your day is spinning out of control, try the following tapping script.
It will ground you and balance your energy so everything starts falling into place again!

If you are new to this blog and unfamiliar with the tapping process, please see the "introduction to tapping" link at the top of this page. It will provide you with everything you need to know!

As always, please change the words to fit your current situation

Karate chop point:

"Even though nothing is going my way, I deeply and completely love and accept myself”
"Even though I am so frustrated, I accept this feeling and everything it means to me”
"Even though it seems like everything is going wrong, I know that better days are ahead”

Round One:

EB: I’m having a bad day
SE: Nothing seems to be going my way
UE: I keep hitting road blocks
UN: My thoughts feel heavy
CH: Like a ball and chain around my head
CB: I just can’t seem to make any progress
UA: At this rate, how am I ever going to get ahead?
HD: I am so frustrated right now
WR: I want to shed this energetic anchor soon or I am going to drown in my own pool of dark thoughts!

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the second round of tapping**

Round Two:

EB: I know I need to turn my thoughts around
SE: I will be sorry if I don’t
UE: I am going to start with a deep breath
UN: My mind keeps wandering in the wrong direction
CH: But I won’t let it
CB: I know I will attract more of what I think about
UA: So I need to keep my thoughts positive
HD: I choose to imagine everything falling into place
WR: I won’t worry about the “how”, I will just trust that it will!

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the third round of tapping**

Round Three:

EB: I forgive myself and anyone else that contributed to all this frustration
SE: I choose to just go with the flow from now on
UE: This process might be easier than I thought
UN: Everything is divine timing
CH: So I choose to relax and accept any and all outcomes
CB: I am taking control again
UA: I can feel my head start to clear
HD: My body is starting to relax
WR: I am feeling more calm and confident about this situation

**Take a final deep breath and repeat as necessary**

Wishing you acceptance and clarity today!
Cindy (Selvaggio) Shumaker

Announcement!
I am hosting a FREE tapping teleclass on Saturday February 25th
You can register at this link:
http://www.tappingheals.com/teleclass.html

No comments:

Post a Comment