What Else is Possible?

What else is possible today?

I was listening to a pod cast as I frequently do and it inspired me more than most.

Countless times in my life, I have met challenges head on. I have always been a creative problem solver, staring life's demons in the eyes until I had the answer.
The energy draining head chatter was littered with struggle, resistance, worry and fear of the unknown.

I was always very proud that I pushed through until the answer revealed itself.

As I reflected, I realized that at the points that I felt the lowest were the ones which made me feel there was no way out. I didn't have the answers, I didn't have any idea how it was ever going to work out. I logically couldn't make sense of any good ending.  Even though I believed in miracles, somehow they always seemed out of reach because I couldn't see them materializing.

What I now realize, is that you don't get what you ask for, you get what you expect. Many times, I expected a negative outcome because I couldn't imagine it any differently. I didn't have the answers, I didn't have faith in myself or a higher power.

As I listened to Sheila Gale in this particular podcast, she said something that struck a chord. She said that every time you have a answer or state a fact there is a period at the end. There is no other possibility. Every time you ask a question, it equals a possibility!

Instead of saying, "This day can't get any worse", turn it around and say "What do I need to do to make this day more pleasant? Or  "What has to happen to make this day better?"

When a question is asked, it opens up the doors to endless possibilities. Possibilities that we could never imagine.

We don't need to know the answers, be in control or be able to make sense of our challenges. All we need is hope.


So the next time you are faced with a challenge or you feel like there is no way out, ask a question and let the universe deliver the answer!

"What would it take to calm my inner storm today"?

Here is a tapping script to help and remember to change the words to fit your personal situation so it resonates with you! 
 
Start with the Karate chop point.
Karate chop point:

"Even though I don't have all the answers, I love and accept myself anyway”
"Even though I have no idea how this is going to work out, I accept this feeling and everything it means to me”
"Even though it feels like the walls are closing in on me, I love who I am and how I am dealing with this situation”

Round One:

EB: I don't have any answers
SE: All this fear
UE: I am so scared
UN: The walls are closing in
CH: I don't see any way out
CB: How in the world is this going to work out
UA: I have no idea
HD: I feel helpless
WR: I am shaking inside

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the second round of tapping**

Round Two:

EB: How can I let go
SE: How can I relax
UE: It's so hard
UN: I want to solve it now
CH: What if it's easier than I thought
CB:  What if the universe has my back
UA: I might be able to relax a little
HD: If I didn't feel like I had to have the answers
WR: I could sit back and wait for the answers to be revealed

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the third round of tapping**

Round Three:

EB: This fear is serving no useful purpose
SE: If I can let go of this situation, what else can I let go of
UE: What can I do today to let it all go
UN: Maybe it's easier than I ever thought
CH: What has to happen to calm my inner storm
CB: What has to happen to let the sun shine again
UA: I am getting excited thinking about all the possibilities
HD: I don't have to have all the answers
WR: I only need to relax and let it all unfold before me

**Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the fourth round of tapping**

Round Four:


EB: It’s time to let it go
SE: Let it go
UE: Let it go
UN: It’s safe to let it go
CH: I’m safe
CB: All the fear, all the hopelessness, all the helplessness
UA: It’s safe to let them all go
HD: I’m ready to let them go
WR: I'm ready to move on !

                                      **Take a deep breath and say “PEACE”**

Showering you with blessings of endless possibilities!
Cindy (Selvaggio) Shumaker

                       The inspiration for this post was from a podcast featuring Sheila Gale



No comments:

Post a Comment