From Overwhelm To Calm

When was the last time you felt overwhelmed? 

For some people, it happens on a daily basis. Whether it's your job, family, friends or maybe all of them, overwhelm can leave you feeling breathless.

I knew that feeling all too well when I started a new position at work several years ago. I was overwhelmed with new responsibilities, feelings of isolation and helplessness. I wanted to curl up in a fetal position and cry!

If it wasn't for tapping, I don't think I would have made it. I excused myself to the bathroom and tapped away my anxieties more times than I could count!


Nick Ortner from the Tapping Solution has shared a tapping mediation that I wish had been available to me when I was feeling overwhelmed many years ago.

"From Overwhelm to Calm" is a 12 minute audio that is sure to calm you and leave you feeling more peaceful and definitely less stressed!

You can find the audio here: http://www.thetappingsolution.com/blog/tapping-meditation-overwhelm-calm/

Happy Tapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment