Everybody has problems...

When I saw this picture the quote prompted me to revisit challenging times in my past.

There were times in my life when I reached crossroads and didn't know which path to follow. Many times I just wanted to sit down, right then and there, give up and fall asleep hoping that all my problems would be solved when I woke up.

I always had an inner voice that kept pushing me forward through those challenging times. Whether the outcomes were good or bad, I was satisfied that I did what I could do at that given time in my life and the choices felt right for me.

I've had people ask me, "so how do I get through this situation, how do I find the strength to go on? How did YOU do it?"

I never had the perfect answer for everyone because each situation is as unique as are the people involved.

But if you are struggling right now and feel like giving up, I challenge you to use the following tapping script. It will calm your nerves, give you a sense of peace and allow you to step back and breathe. Don't be surprised if your conscious offers you a different perspective, one that you never thought of before today.

If nothing else, it will take the emotional zing out of your current situation which in itself gives you more clarity.

If you are unfamiliar with tapping, please see the "introduction to tapping" link at the top of this page. It will provide you with everything you need to know!

Karate chop point:

"Even though I want to give up right now, I love and accept myself anyway”
"Even though it so hard to imagine moving forward, I love who I am, despite feeling this way”
"Even though I don't know what the answers are, I accept these feelings and everything they mean to me”

Round One:

EB: I don't know what to do
SE: I need some answers
UE: It all seems hopeless right now
UN: I don't think things will ever get any better
CH: I just want to give up
CB: I don't have any more to give
UA: I feel weak
HD: I feel defeated
WR: How do I go on?

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the second round of tapping**

Round Two:

EB: These feelings of hopelessness are too heavy to carry around any more
SE: I really want to find a way to over come this situation
UE: I am open to a creative solution
UN: I ready to set my mind at ease
CH: I choose to imagine this situation resolving itself
CB: I am willing to give anything a try
UA: What if this silly tapping does give me some clarity?!
HD: I choose to relax and let the ideas flow
WR: I am mentally ready for things to fall into place

** Now take a deep breath or two and proceed to the third round of tapping**

Round Three:

EB: I can feel it starting to fall into place
SE: Like the fog evaporating in the sun’s rays, my confusion is starting to evaporate as well
UE: It’s becoming clearer
UN: Have I been holding the answers inside all along?
CH: All I needed to do was to follow my instincts and intuition
CB: I am so grateful I am learning to trust myself
UA: I deserve to be happy!!
HD: Mirror mirror on the wall
WR: I held all the answers after all!

Take another deep breath and remember that everything will be alright!

Tapping tip:

Tapping the karate chop point helps with indecisiveness and a cluttered thought process.
It stabilizes the ability to make decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment