Tapping and Cancer

I've known for years that chronic stress can lead to disease including cancer.  

My personal journey to stay healthy started about 15 years ago after my divorce. I knew if I didn't deal with my negative emotions, they would eat away at my body over time.


That journey lead to yoga, meditation and EFT or tapping. I've been practicing tapping since 2008 with many positive results. 

The following article on how tapping can help fight cancer is very informative and I am glad to see tapping getting the recognition it deserves!

"You may know that stress reduction is vital to maintaining health and fighting cancer, but just where do you begin to create true emotional health? Luckily, you might not have to spend hours in a therapist’s chair in order to heal the emotional wounds that could be standing between you and cancer healing and prevention.

Emotional Freedom Technique (also known as EFT or Tapping) is a fast, easy, and effective way to reduce anxiety, clear emotional blocks, and become more peaceful and focused in all areas of your life."

Read the rest if the article here:
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/emotional-freedom-technique-cancer/

No comments:

Post a Comment